- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable household product with minimal environmental impact.
- Advanced degreasing power that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Dishwashing Liquid Coriander&Olive
- Made with hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like cleansing saponin, this natural dishwashing liquid boasts deep-cleansing and degreasing properties that are tough on grease but soft on hands.
- Delicately scented with a fresh coriander and olive aroma.
- <5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, linalyl acetate (floral), hexyl salicylate (floral), 3-hexenol (green leaves).
- For the product: Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.