- Contains No: Added preservatives, colours, flavour, sugar, dairy, egg, wheat, soy, corn, starch or yeast.
Ginger - Gel Caps
- Ginger is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to relieve a variety of digestive disturbances.
- In a meta-analysis of clinical studies, it was concluded that ginger is effective for the relief of post-operative nausea and vomiting.
- Ginger has also been shown to be safe and effective at reducing nausea and vomiting during pregnancy and can also reduce motion sickness, sea-sickness and vertigo. While ginger is often seen as a traditional remedy, there is now a significant amount of research which supports its safety and efficacy for a multitude of indications.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root (dried) 550 mg
- Capsule (gelatin, water), Magnesium stearate.
- Take 2-3 capsules, 2-3 times per day.